UNDERSTANDING HOT & DENSE QCD MATTER
to be held September 2 - 6, 2013 in Prague, Czech Republic.
This year, the school is co-organized by:
- Nuclear Physics Institute ASCR, Rez
- Institute of Particle and Nuclear Physics,
Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Charles University in Prague
- Faculty of Nuclear Sciences and Physical Engineering,
Czech Technical University in Prague
The school will officially start Monday morning, Sept. 2, and will
end Friday afternoon, Sept. 6. The program will consist of invited
lectures followed by sessions devoted to student presentations.
Invited speakers and preliminary titles of their lectures are:
- J.-P. Blaizot (CEA Saclay): T.B.A.
- M. Cacciari (Paris, LPTHE): QCD and JETS
- B. Cole (Columbia Uni.): Hard probes
- W. Riegler (CERN): Detectors in particle physics
- T. Renk (Jyvaskyla): Theoretical modeling for HI physics
- K. Safarik (CERN): Soft physics in relativistic HI collisions
More information is available at: http://rafael.ujf.cas.cz/school
The poster is located at http://rafael.ujf.cas.cz/school/poster13b.pdf.
We kindly ask you to bring the information about the school to the
attention of the interested parties in your institution.
We look forward to welcoming you to Prague!
With our best regards,
M.Sumbera (chairman), J.Adam, J.Bielcikova, P.Bydzovsky, J.Mares (NPI)
J. Dolejsi (IPNP)
J. Bielcik (FNSPE)
for the organizers