Current Status and Plan of the LHC
Now LHC and ALICE are in TS1.
Plan of the LHC for Q2 and Q3 is below.
Current Status and Plan of the ALICE
- ALICE Run2 Pb-Pb equivalent tests (11 Hz/ub and 15 Hz/ub) were done in Fill 6762.
- ALICE Run3 Pb-Pb equivalent tests (20, 30, 40, 52, 64, 70 Hz/ub) were done in Fill 6768 and 6772.
- ALICE VdM is planed on 26th June.
ALICE's Running Goals in 2018
pp at 13 TeV
- Same menu as in 2017
- VdM scans with ZDC requested (different crossing angle)
Pb-Pb at 5.02 TeV
- Not yet finalized
- 100M MB, 250M central triggered events, 260ub-1 central barrel rare triggers, 750ub-1 muons
- Stay luminosity leveling at 8 kHz or higher
- pp at 13 TeV
Collected statistics and inspected luminosity in 2018