Who we are:
Anders Garritt Knospe
Ejiro Naomi Umaka
You can send us an email that will be treated confidentially by using the email address email@example.com or send us an anonymous message by using this form http://alice-collaboration.web.cern.ch/contact/DiversityOffice.
Our mandate and scope is to
advise collaboration members and management about diversity matters
promote diversity initiatives and maintain diversity web pages
monitor diversity issues and report periodically to the collaboration
liaise with diversity offices at CERN and in other LHC experiments
Events and Training
- CERN Diversity office http://diversity-and-inclusion.web.cern.ch
- CERN Ombuds https://ombuds.web.cern.ch
- CERN response channels for inappropriate behavior, misconduct and harassment https://hr-dep.web.cern.ch/content/anti-harassment-policy
- The CERN Diversity and Inclusion Programme has released a handbook that serves to assist in adopting a more inclusive approach towards persons with disabilities. It can be found here.
- For the ALICE rainbow logo, click here.